Sunday, May 25, 2008

kalk tag me

The rules are:
lalalalalalaala

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
1) studying std2 in sktm
2) hate drinking milk
3) having lots of friends
4) get 2nd in class
5) not realizing 10 years later i would do stupid ass tags like this

5 things on my to-do list today
1) laugh at seng tuck
2) study with weimings
3) piss mum off
4) see hot girl in oc
5) sleep late jus to piss mum off again

5 Snacks I enjoy
1) grass
2)
3)
4)
5)

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) laugh at bill gates for being poor
2) buy over dap and win evry other election
3) hire ppl to murder dinesh
4) hire more ppl cos the 1st batch probably were murdered trying to poke his chest
5) hire ironman and he would probably win

5 of my bad habits
1) like to laugh at noobs
2) not hating dinesh enough
3) don like to study
4) like to drink plain water
5) made friends with suresh

5 places I have lived
1) pj
2) melaka
3) zhi haos hse lol
4) many others hse
5)

5 people I tag:
tagging are for gurls

No comments: